« Home | test » | Lots O Lax » | Digital Vagabond » | Training » | The Sting Lose » | More V And Some Introspection » | Pepperdine Wins It! » | "Not in My House" » | Peace and Harmony » | NCAA Volleyball II »

Full Day

This morning was the annual meeting for the Walker Fire Protection Association. This is our local volunteer fire department. My wife and I are firefighters and for the last two years I have served on the board as treasurer. As of this morning's meeting I am now the vice-president. This will result in much less work. This is good because my real job is getting busier.

The new treasurer can't start for a while so I have to wear both hats for the time being.

The other big thing today was the NCAA lacrosse semi-finals. Duke blew out Maryland and Johns Hopkins beat Virginia in overtime. The JHU/UVA game was very exciting, even compared to other OT games. The final is on Monday.

Since I am borrowing a computer I don't have the software to add pictures to the blog right now. I will add some later.