« Home | March Madness Starts Today! » | Lax Is Back » | Sweden Wins » | No Medal, Eh » | Olympics! » | Team Bermuda » | Wow » | Seeing Double » | Great Story » | Old Time Hockey! »

White Shadow!

For the three of you that have visited this page more than once you may recall that in the spring I get the sports pack from Directv for the extra college sports and the NLL lacrosse.

I was fiddling with the on screen guide and found that the NBA-TV channel is airing White Shadow reruns. I loved that show when I was a kid. I'm sure I will watch a couple of them but I am not very hopeful about how well that show stands up over time but maybe it does?

In this picture we see Goldstein, Salami, Haywood and if I can see clearly and that is the big guy, that would be Coolidge. Believe it or not I came up with all the names on my own but it took an extra second or two to come up with Goldstein.