« Home | What Is That? » | The TiVo's Flyin' and My Wife's Cryin' » | Time For Profanity and Fighting » | Iran vs. Mexico » | I Admit It » | The Green Fire » | Interesting Bit Of Philosophy » | Wildlife » | Minor League Arena Football? » | Jim Rice »

Copa Mundial

This is Brazilian soccer player Fred's moment of glory as he punched in the go ahead goal against Australia.

My favorite announcers by far have been Adrian Healey and Tommy Smyth, you know the two guys who sound like the Guinness Beer commercial guys.

They know their soccer and they are very entertaining.

About today's Australia vs. Croatia game match, Adrian said "two teams enter and one team leaves, it's the Thunderdome of the World Cup."

According to something I found in USA Today they are calling the games from Connecticut while looking at TV monitors. I had no idea.