« Home | Back Home In Omaha » | 1973 » | Sox D-Backs » | On Second Thought » | LeBron! » | Chart » | Boise State » | Red Auerbach » | Reverse The Curse Of The Bambino » | Petapalooza »

The Pursuit

Today in my travels on the Internet I stumbled across the Amazon page for a book called The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich by Tim Ferriss.

I found one review but I am not crystal clear on what the book is about specifically.

More broadly it is about making changes in your life to live the life you want to have for yourself. I am all for this concept and taking whatever risks that need to be taken to get your life to where you want it to be.

I have put up posts along these lines before and I think it is crucial not to wish away time hoping for something different to come along.

If you are in this situation now I hope you seek out the change you want and make it happen. Its not easy and can't come without sacrifice but it will be worth it.