« Home | Jeff Salazar » | Perseverance » | Tour 2007 » | Jittery Joe's » | Izzy » | Old School Padres » | The Pursuit » | Back Home In Omaha » | 1973 » | Sox D-Backs »

Le Tour

First Vino then Rasmussen. They blew up the tour and I wonder if they killed it.

The thing about Vino and the transfusion that makes no sense is that he could have never overcome what I believe was a nine minute deficit. He took a big chunk out of it but that was because he was essentially allowed to. He wouldn't have broken away like that is he had been three minutes behind.

Risking his career with a very detectable form of cheating with no chance of winning makes me think there is more to this story.

I don't think the tour is dead but there is no arguing with the naysayers. I love the action, the scenery and I think Phil and Paul are a hoot so I will watch but it is tough to really care who wins.